Saturday, January 17, 2009

Secondhand Serenade

so... last night was one of the best nights ever! I had a blast. 1st we went to the Secondhand Serenade concert.... he was amazing... i would go see him every chance I Can. he also had a couple of other bands there with him... rookie of the year, white tie affair, and Meg & Dia. they were all very good but he was a amazing. over all it was a really, really, good concert. then we went to in n out and had some food, before i meet up with some other friends and went dancing at stoneys! I love that place, i could go there every night and i probably would if i could. it was a blast!
anyways that is what I did last night. and it was one of the the funnest night ever!

1 comment:

Pamela Williams said...

i wanted to go to that but nobody would go with me! they said secondhand serenade was "girly"...but EVERYONE likes dashboard! i honestly dont get it

glad you had fun though! im jealous...OH, and i went to high school with dia! small world