Sunday, December 28, 2014

Its been a really long time since I've been on here. but i want to start blogging again to help me with my journal keeping. a lot has happened in the past 4 years and it would be a novel to talk about it all in this post. having said that i am going to start new from here on out. this past week has been Christmas. it was really good this year, my whole family got together, that hasn't happened in a really long time. its not very often that my family is all in the same place at the same time. not one fight happened! it was amazing! everyone got along for the first time in a while. it was a very pleasant time. this year was the first year in quite a few years that i have asked for anything, and i got exactly what i asked for. A SEWING MACHINE! I cant wait to start sewing and learning more how to sew. I've been wanting to make one of those jean patch quilts, and now i can. anyways, so Christmas was good, really good! and hopefully i will be much better at updating my blog. here is a pic for you to enjoy of my wonderful huge family, that i love so much!

No comments: