Monday, January 5, 2015

so, i decided i NEVER want to get old! my mom called me last night and told me that my grandpa had been taken to the hospital via ambulance, and she needed me to go down there because she was in st george. so i went down the hospital to find out that he had been taken there because he had a fever. they did every test you could imagine. i got all kinds of phone calls from my mom, my sister, my uncle, and my cousin. to make sure that my grandpa was ok. i Love my grandparents so much! and it breaks my heart to see them in the state that they are in. they have dementia, and all kinds of other health problems. i want to cry every time i take them to their doctors appointments. as i was waiting with them in the er last night i got to thinking, we need to cherish every moment that we have with our loved ones because who knows when our last will be. we need to make sure that we make time for them, and show them how much we love them. we need to put aside any disagreements or problems or anything that we have with them, especially our family members because when things go bad they are going to be the ones that are there for us. they are the ones that we are sealed to for time and all eternity. we should want to be with our families forever. so, please go hug and kiss the ones that you love and tell them that you love them. hold them a little tighter. how grateful i am for the knowledge of the plan of salvation and the knowledge that i can be with my family forever, and see my loved ones again. it is such a comforting feeling to know that as long as we live worthy of it we can live with them again. we will be with those that have passed on again. oh how great the goodness of our God! i love you all. and i love my family and i love my GOD!
goodnight!

No comments: